Vend The Market
A downtown open air market featuring the best and brightest of the Triad of North Carolina. Held monthly on the 3rd Thursday of the month from May to August with live music, great food, interesting people and talented artisans.
It's the biggest market in Downtown Greensboro with an attendance of over 40,000 people since it's start in 2013.
The City Market is a curated market focusing on the following 1) handmade/locally sourced goods, 2) local non-profits and 3) locally owned creative services.
We are committed to creating an experience that either provides our vendors with profitable sales or a wide promotional exposure they can use to further their success. Telling the story of local entrepreneurs and helping them connect with the local market is why we're here.
Each vendor receives the following as part of the $35 vendor fee:
- A 11'x11' space at the market.
- Food and drink for 2 people while at the market.
- Rental tents, tables and chairs available at cost which can be picked up at the market.
- Access to marketing material to cross promote the market.
- Access to electricity for lighting.
- Monthly Newsletter with tips for success at the market.
- A seasonal discount at $120 for the full 4 market season.
- As always, our undying love affection and a lot of sales and/or promotional exposure.
Got more questions they haven't been answered here? Send us an email at info@GSOCityMarket.com